EASY VEGAN MAYO
Write a review
- 1/2 cup (115ml) soy milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup (300ml) rapeseed/canola oil
- 1,5 tsp agave syrup
- 1,5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1,5 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Add all ingredients, except for the oil, to a blender or food processor. Blend until well mixed together.
- With your blender/food processor still going, gradually add the oil in a thin slow stream. Blend until it thickens. This should take a couple of minutes. If you want a thicker consistency add a little more oil and blend some more.
- Transfer to airtight glass jars or use straight away. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes 2 cups of mayo and it will last for up to one week in the fridge.
- Use a clove of minced garlic instead of garlic powder and it becomes more of an aioli.
- Add some sambal oelek and you have vegan chili mayo!