SUPER EASY GINGER-GARLIC PASTE!
Garlic, ginger & canola oil..
Add all of the ingredients to a blender or a food processor. The Magic Bullet is perfect for small batches like this, and is super easy to clean.
Write a review
- 1 whole garlic, about ten cloves
- 2 inch ginger-root
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Process until you have a smooth paste.
- Use straight away or transfer to an airtight container and keep refridgerated for up to one week. This recipe yields for one cup.
- I use this in almost all of my indian curry recipes where ginger and garlic is needed.