EASY VEGAN SPREAD!
EASY LENTIL & CHICKPEA SPREAD
Vegan spread in 1-2-3!
Write a review
- 1 cup precooked lentils, I prefer yellow for this recipe (toor dal)
- 1/2 cup precooked chickpeas
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 ts black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 large handful of flatleaf parsley
- Water for desired consistency
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until super smooth. Scrape down the sides occationally. Add some water if needed.
- Transfer to a glass jar and top it up with some olive oil and maybe some red chili flakes. That's it!
- Lasts up to five days in the fridge.